Followers

Monday, November 23, 2009

A new award


Hi Everybody. Lynn one of My most favorite scrap
designers gave Me this awesome award and I love it.
Thank You Lynn Your the best -hugs and kisses-.

10 things about Me.
1. I have made My very first kit though it won't be up until
Friday or so hehe. You'll have to wait for the details.
2. I treasure all the friends I've made in this new digital scrap
world. Each and every one of You have be so awesome.
3. I have 2 girls ages 12 and 14.
4. I discovered psp almost 6+ years ago and love it. Now
I'm gonna begin dabbling in Photo Shop.
5. My family comes first and My friends come in a near second
and I have always been there for each and every one of them
as that is what keeps Me going on My worst of days.
6. I have been studying for My Ged at home because I want
to get into criminal law and help those that have innocently
been put onto the death penalty due to lack of evidence or
false testimony etc. I could go on and on about this lol
7. I have a 20 year old sister I am very proud of and I love
as much as My own kids. She has come a long way since
My dad died in June of 2008. She is in college and will be
graduating much earlier as she made so many credits in one
semester that it was unhead of.
8. My oldest daughter loves to write and draw. Some day I plan
to show You some of her stuff.
9. I love to read. I read alot of true crime (no big surprise eh? lol)
And Stephen King I can never get enough of LMAO
10. I have a fur baby named Trouble I have had since the day
his momma gave birth to him and I adore every part of that
kitty cat lol

I am giving this to the following People.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you sweetie I will get it up as soon as i can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a problem I loved working with it.

    ReplyDelete