Followers

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A tag using My PTU kit

Carolyn known as Sassy on Her Tutorial blog made
this wonderful tag from My contribution we did for
Lisa shortly after her treasured father and uncle died
of cancer. Her father had gone into remission and had
some complications so the family decided to let the
suffering end and let Him live in peace.

My reason for making the kit might have been a
selfish reason or maybe not, but I wished to give
back to somebody who's pain I knew so well as I
lost My dad in June 08 to emphysema. After We
lost him we didn't get the choice of burial or cremation
to whereas Lisa had this choice and I just wanted to
show Her that We cared and She had friends there to
help Her through such a trying time especially when
Her Uncle followed suit and this was Her Father's
Brother so I can't fathom the pain Her family had to
go through when They died in the same week or so.

You can find the collaboration of 19 designers at Scraps
With Attitude until the 1st and then it will be going off
sale forever. This collaboration has so many fun things
to use from personal use to commercial use items. I do
hope You will take the time out to purchase it and help
this family in such troubled times with how the economy
has been and how harsh it's been to all of Us.

I also want to thank Sassy from the bottom of My heart
for making a tag for Me as I've been sick and things off and
on the past few months. Thank You Carolyn -hugs and kisses-.

xoxoxoxox
Tracy/Jynxi

No comments:

Post a Comment